Shenzhen Chamber of Investment (SZCI), which is approved by the Shenzhen Municipal Government, is a non-profit organization with separate legal entity, professional, synthesis and functionality. “Founding on Guangdong, Hong Kong and Macao, and facing to worldwide” that is advocated by SZCI’s honorary president – Mr. Li Ka Shing who is the board of chairman of Chueng Kong (Holdings) Limited Corporation. SZCI is aimed to:
- Serve members, facilitate investment and create fortune to the society, The SZCI’s duties and missions are in terms of China’s economic development strategy, and start from enterprise demands and development
- To integrate the resource and strength from investment promotion therefore a internationalized investment promoting platform can be established accordingly
- To promote the strategical implementation of regional economic integration; To assist varieties of government to improve the investment environment and expand propaganda so that the investment quality can be improved
- To introduce diversification investment promoting product as well as to provide the efficient service for promoting international economic technology and investment cooperation
- To construct the value relationship for both of capital and resource therefore to achieve resource sharing and coordinate development, corresponding to strive to play a vital role as an assistant to introduce city investment, as a bridge on “going abroad” strategy, and as a consultant on enterprise investment and financing.
|Address||Floor 35, Buliding B, ZhongMinShiDai Square, No.12 SunGang East Road, Luohu District, Shenzhen|