Australian dentist with advanced training in both Australia and Japan. With over 20 years clinical experience, Dr Zac Morse has previously taught dentistry in Hong Kong and was an Associate Professor in dental universities in Japan and Fiji. Dr Zac Morse has been awarded Honorary Fellowship in both the Pierre Fauchard Academy and International College of Dentists.
Obtained his PhD from the Nippon Dental University and is conversant in Japanese.
- Emergency Dental
- General and Advanced Dentistry
- Orthodontics – teeth straightening, also with invisible braces placed behind the teeth or with invisible aligners.
- Children’s Dentistry
- Family Dentistry
- Cosmetic Dentistry & Teeth whitening
- Painless Dentistry, Sedation and Special Care Dentistry
- Reconstructive Dentistry and Implant replacement of lost teeth
- Confidence that you can trust us for your health, safety and comfort.
- Highest international standards.
- Strict international code of hygiene practice.
- Imported equipment and materials.
For consultation and appointments, please contact:
Dr Zac Morse
BDS (Aust), BScDent (Hons) (Aust), GradDipClinDent (Aust), PhD (Jpn), FPFA, FICD
|Address||Shenzhen International Chamber of Commerce Tower, Block B, 9/F, 138 First Fuhua Road, Futian, Shenzhen|
|Phone||24 hrs. 0755–8371-2696, 136-7003-8844|