Tourist and sightseeing lines in Shenzhen
- East Holiday Line 1 runs from Overseas Chinese Town East to Futian Transportation Hub. Operating from 09:30 to 21:00 at Overseas Chinese Town East and 08:00 to 19:00 at Futian Transport Center with stage fare at most CNY6.
- East Holiday Line 2 runs from Meilin Union Inspection Station to Overseas Chinese Town East at 08:00—20:00. The bus applies stage fare ticket and it costs at most CNY7.
- Sightseeing Bus Line 1 runs from Nantou Checkpoint to Overseas Chinese Town East with stage price at most CNY9. It runs from 07:00—18:30 at Nantou Checkpoint and 08:30—20:00 at Overseas Chinese Town East. The bus passes through Window of the World and Splendid China.
- Sightseeing Shopping Line (Sightseeing Bus Line 2) runs from Futian Agriculture Products Wholesale Market to Buji Union Inspection Station. It runs from 07:00—22:00 with CNY3 ticket price. Some famous shopping centers are available on this line, such as Women’s World, Mao Ye Department and Buji Free Market. You can take the bus at Yinhu Mansion, Bubei Road.
- Da Yun Line (Sightseeing Line 3), runs from Jin Long Hotel to Futian Transportation Hub. Operating hour is from 06:30 to 20:30 with stage fare at most CNY10.
- Seashore Line (Sightseeing Bus Line 4) runs between Shenzhen Sea World and Buji Union Inspection Station everyday from 06:30 to 20:30. It applies stage ticket for the highest CNY7.
- Shenzhen Holiday Line runs between Henggang and Meisha Subdistrict Office from 06:30—20:30 with stage fare from CNY2—CNY6.
The East Holiday Line 2 and Sightseeing Bus Line 1 only run in Saturdays and Sundays.