Information on Shenzhen Port Visa on Arrival
Visas on arrival can be applied at the following ports:
- Luohu Port: 9:00am to 22:30pm (office hour)
- Huanggang Port: 9:00am to 13:00pm, 14:30pm-17:00pm
- Shekou Port: 8:45am-12:30pm, 14:30pm-17:30pm
- Fuyong Port: 8:30am -5:30pm
The Port Visa on arrival will be issued by Shenzhen Visa Office of Exit-entry Administration of Guangdong Public Security Department.
Notes to foreigners applying for visa on arrival
- Foreigners who hold regular passport should fill the visa application form when applying for “tourist visa to Shenzhen Special Economic Zone”.
- Submit the form and passport to visa officer and answer relevant questions.
- The tourist visa to Shenzhen Special Economic Zone will valid for five days for one entry starting from the issuing date. The visa will be invalid if the visa holders leave Shenzhen Special Economic Zone within the five days.
- Visa fees should be paid according to national principle of reciprocity.
- Office hour of Luohu Port: 9:00am to 22:30pm.
According to Rules of Implementation for the Law of the Peoples’ of Republic of China on Control of the Entry and Exit of Aliens, the following foreigners are not allowed to enter:
- Foreigners who have been deported from China by Chinese Government and are still within the term that they are not allowed to enter into China;
- Foreigners who are suspected that they would commit terrorist, violence or subversive activities after entering into China;
- Foreigners who are suspected that they would engage in smuggling, drug trafficking or prostitution after entering into China;
- Foreigners who have communicable diseases of public health significance such as mental disorder, leprosy, AIDS, venereal disease, tuberculosis etc;
- Foreigners whose financial support in China could not be guaranteed;
- Foreigners who are suspected that they would commit other activities that would endanger China’s national security and interests.
Your photo will be taken when you apply for the visa on arrival. So you don’t need to worry about the application materials. What you need is just a valid passport
Division of Exit-entry Administration of Shenzhen Public Security Bureau